Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Time for a Face Lift

For my blog, that is!  I haven't had a lot of time to write and post what with a new job and a baby... but that's all going to change now.  I have a couple new hobbies that I plan to share - Vegetable Gardening, Vermicomposting, and have gotten back into sewing.

I looked back through my past posts and there is a lot about couponing.  Honestly, I thought about deleting them, but it is a reminder of where I don't want to go again.  I do still use coupons, but not on the same scale and not for crap non-food.  I spend our food budget more at the farmer's markets now and I have a lovely vegetable garden that is starting to produce healthy food for my family.  So, in short, I'm OVER IT!

What you can look forward to - interesting recipes using healthier ingredients, gardening and the joy it has brought into my life, and fun creative up-cycle sewing projects for me and the kids.  As they say in Japan - ikimasho!  Let's GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment