Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recent Savings At Kroger and Walgreens

Chicken, Chicken, and more CHICKEN!


My family is going to be sick of eating it... but I figure since it's grilling season it won't get too boring.

Kroger has Purdue chicken breasts on sale for $2.99 per pound and I had seven $.75 off coupons. That makes for a pretty good haul!

They also have their Bird's Eye steam-in-bag veggies 10 for $10 and I had $1.75 off in coupons. Lots and lots of dinners here!

Total spent - $38. Total savings - $40.50. That's 51% off so I finally broke the 50% mark! Now I aim for 60% off...


At Walgreens I got everything pictured here for $45 and change and saved$39.13 with in-store deals and coupons.


My favorite deal here was the Hefty storage bags. They were BOGO with a store coupon and I used four $1 off coupons. The razors were $3.99 each with my manufacturer's coupons and the Jergens lotions were BOGO half off and I had a $2.50 off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment