Sunday, April 10, 2011

WOW!! Awesome Deal on Claritin at CVS and MORE!!


I just got a great deal at CVS!

They have their 30 count boxes of Claritin on sale for $19.99 and if you buy two boxes you get a free 10 count box. Since I had two $7 off coupons for each 30 count box from the Sunday paper and a $2 off coupon for the free 10 count box I saved $22. And when you take into account that Claritin added 10 pills to each 30 count box for FREE, I got a 90 day supply for only $24!!!!

My other good deal from CVS was four tubes of Colgate toothpaste. Their sale - 2 for $5 and I had four $1 off coupons so I got all four tubes for only $6. Not bad!

The oil was on sale for $2.99 and I had a $.40 off coupon for each large bottle.


Publix has BOGO Bird's Eye Voila frozen meals right now and the Sunday paper has a coupon for buy one Voila meal get a steam-in-bag frozen veggie for free.

Since I had four I got everything pictured here for a little over $10. That's two meals (and a little left over) plus veggies for four more meals. I'm seriously tempted to get more Sunday papers just for this coupon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment